Introducing the New NFTY Alumni Campus Connectors Initiative!
- Are you currently a sophomore, junior, or senior on a college campus?
- Are you an alumnus of NFTY or other URJ youth program?
- Do you want to continue to be connected to the URJ and Reform Movement while you are on campus?
- Do you want to help develop a network of other NFTY alumni on your campus?
- Are you willing to share your experiences with juniors and seniors in high school who are interested in learning more about your campus?
Yes!?! Fill out the Campus Connector Interest Indicator form today!
We’ll provide you with continuing professional and leadership development:
- Connection to a Hillel professional on your campus
- Peer engagement training
- Access to an online collaboration platform with other URJ Campus Connectors
- Connection to a congregation near your campus, if there is one in close proximity
As a Campus Connector, you will:
- Serve as a resource for current NFTYites who are interested in attending your campus
- Serve as a connector—friendly face, campus resource, Reform movement resource—for NFTY and other URJ youth alumni on your campus
- Have access to funding to deepen engagement with alumni on campus through coffee dates, Shabbat dinners, etc.
Have more questions? Get in touch with the Alumni team!